Vítáme Vás 2015

Assalamualaikum a dobrý den!

It's already been a week of new year.

Pejam celik, pejam celik dah masuk tahun baru. Rasa macam baru semalam 2014. Tapi tiba-tiba surat khabar, TV, internet semua dah keluar 2015. Dengar je bunyi fireworks yang entah siapa main malam tahun baru hari tu, tapi tak excited pun. Kalau kat Czech mesti dah bercahaya warna warni tingkap balkoni Raudhah tercinta dengan percikan bunga api dari Old Town.

2014.
Too many things, too many memories, too many ups and downs, too many...
I laughed, I fought, I cried, I smiled.

I miss waking up in the morning to this.

4 of 5 state exams were done in this year.
I've been to many places in Czech (finally!)
I finally understand how to distinguish systolic and diastolic murmur (duh..)
I went to the beautiful Palacky Uni for the first time.
I've watched a normal birth labour finally.
I've seen an off-pump bypass surgery.
I've graduated (Alhamdulillah).
I'm back in Malaysia for good.
I've met many new people.
I'm learning many new things that I've missed.
I'm driving as far as I could.
I finally starting my baking business.
I have new usrah in a new environment.
I'm hanging out with working friends.
I swam in the beach after so many years.
I've started to pay for my car.
I've attended many weddings.
I'm jobless.

I'm adapting..and still adapting.

Honestly, I am struggling. Struggling to be me, struggling to be a better me.
This is the reality. This is what I have to face.
and more will come (bila panggilan kerja datang).

Today I've read my first post of the blog.
Serius. Rasa nak nangis guling-guling.

I miss that 'feeling'.
Perasaan bila mana first time dalam hidup rasa baru nak kenal Allah.

Forgive me Ya Allah.
Pray for me and everyone of us to be istiqamah and steadfast in His path till the day we die.

Semoga akan datang perasaan tu kekal walaupun ujian lain datang bertubi-tubi.
Semoga tidak pernah lupa kepadaNya.

Don't forget to pray for our brothers and sisters who have been put in a great test. May Allah reward their patience and grant them Jannah.

Siapa nak derma untuk mangsa banjir, boleh juga derma menerusi i-Bantu. 

#prayforpantaitimur
#prayforgazamesirsyria



Wassalam a Na Shle

Comments

Popular Posts